Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Von Wolfe - Life's A Beach


Bandcamp Link
Facebook Link

They go fast. I agree with the band on that one. Yes, these songs are very fast. AssholeParade fast. This is straight-ahead, no-frills Fucking Hardcore from Daytona Beach, Florida. Verging on PowerViolence, or EmoViolence at times, I am reminded of other modern progenitors of this sound such as Code Orange Kids or Xerxes . I wish I had some lyrics to read along with as it is pretty damned hard to understand what the vocalist is saying throughout most of these chaotic bursts of anger and aggression. With song titles like 'Out of Workaholic' and 'Scumbaguh Donuts', I can only hope their humorous wordplay isn't overshadowing a positive message. From the looks of the video footage I have been able to find of these guys, it appears they definitely have the energy that make all good Hardcore bands worth seeing live. I have been enjoying this release immensely over the last few days and I feel very confident in recommending this to anyone that enjoys slamming to the likes of Charles Bronson, Punch and Combatwoundedveteran. Highly Recommended!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment