Tuesday, February 28, 2012

We Are In The Country - A Groan From Our Graves

Bandcamp Link
Here are three "sketches" by this young band from Laval, France. Unfinished practice room jams that will eventually end up on their first EP. I think this is a wonderful start. Herky-Jerky guitars coupled with pained group vocals and wandering basslines give these songs a soulful Post-Something feel. Once these songs are finished, I know this band will be an unstoppable killing machine. Think She Died Real Pretty, Helen Of Troy, Mach Tiver... Think Hand Held Heart Records... Think for yourself, I don't need to tell you which bands to listen to. I like what I like, you should too. Though, if you liked what I like, I would probably like you more.  This band is Great and will only attain a higher level of greatness as time goes on.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jon,
    Thanks for the sweet words. You're amazing.
    We Have an EP who will be available soon, if you're interested by our shit you can listen it here http://weareinthecountry.bandcamp.com/album/s-t

    M / WAITC

    ReplyDelete