Thursday, May 16, 2013

Cutters - Trying Not To Die


Bandcamp Link
Facebook Link

Punk Rock spirituals!!! This band nailed it with their own description!! Cutters are a New York four piece specializing in fuzzed-out, Lo-fi jangle Punk with so much heart and positive gusto, you can't help but get hooked. I am trying to figure out just exactly who these folks remind me of... I hear little bits from the likes of Teenage Cool Kids, Built To Spill, Titus Andronicus, Cloud Nothings and Kind of Like Spitting. Hell, I think these songs would even appeal to fans of Tigers Jaw. No matter where your tastes lie, I truly believe there is something here for everyone. If you like to smile while shaking your ass at a sweaty basement rock show, Cutters might just be for you!!



No comments:

Post a Comment