Monday, April 9, 2012

Sleepless - Unsteady Hands EP


Bandcamp Link
Facebook Link

It is almost 70 degrees in Seattle today. Spring is here, Summer is on it's way. How wonderful that I was turned on to this perfect warm weather music by Ben, the guitar player and lead vocalist of Sleepless. Sleepless play PERFECT Summer music! Pure and simple. Think of On The Might Of Princes. Think of The Casket Lottery. I don't really have much more to say. They are from Canada, I love them. You should too. Boundless Post-Hardcore with a heavy ROCK backbone. Every song is good, 'Anchored' is my favorite. The lyrics are poetic and personal. There might be some political undertones, though, it is up to you to decipher that for yourselves. I wish I could wax philosophic about how great this EP is to me. I won't. I can't. I have been left speechless.

No comments:

Post a Comment