Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Caiiro Foster - Piss Suit EP


Bandcamp Link
Facebook Link
Twitter Link

This isn't the first time I have fawned over Caiiro Foster on this blog. I am absolutely in love with this band. This new EP just continues in the fine tradition of spacey, fuzz-laden Post-Punk that these guys have been dealing in for awhile now. I hear a bit more Jesus Lizard in these songs. I also hear some My Bloody Valentine influence. Not a ton, just enough to keep the guitars nice and distorto. There are twinges of rage here, but, I envision the men in this band smiling like bastards when they play live. The vocals in the song Online Shopping have been killing me repeatedly over the last few days. Maybe a better song has never been written. Oh Toronto!!! When will you stop blowing my mind???



No comments:

Post a Comment