Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Falling Leaves... A Perfect Pillow

Earthly possessions mean nothing to me these days. I have sold nearly everything I had owned over the last ten years. It has nothing to do with any "doomsday prophecy" or any such nonsense. I don't believe in any of that. I just couldn't handle the burden any longer. I didn't want to be that guy speaking out passionately for the environment while sitting on 4,000 vinyl LP's. What kind of hypocrite would I be? I don't drive, I don't eat shit food, I own one pair of pants and one pair of shoes per year. It just feels easier that way. there is so little weighing on my conscience these days. Now, that doesn't mean I feel any sort of superiority over anyone else. We are all free to make our own decisions. I just want to live my life as small and unobtrusive as possible. I feel like I am on the right track. "They" call it a "Carbon Footprint". I call it Common Sense. 

No comments:

Post a Comment