Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Tiger Lily - Annabeth EP


Bandcamp Link
Facebook Link
Found a review request for this in my inbox this morning, and I couldn't be happier!!!  Coming straight out of the chemical swamp that is Fresno, California, Tiger Lily are the embodiment of depression, anger and frustration.  The songs on this new EP are the perfect soundtrack for the harsh reality that is modern life.  Slow, lumbering and sludgy with the occasional burst of speed, I might go so far as to call this Power-Violence.  Sort of Doomy, sort of Crusty, very pissed off, I would recommend this band to anyone that gets off on Eyehategod, Cavity, Thou or Dystopia.  I for one am very excited to have these songs pummeling me about the head, neck and chest right now.  Life has been a full-blown shit storm lately and it is nice sometimes to just get beaten senseless by some good fucking Hardcore.  I am also very stoked on Tiger Lily's upcoming tour with Cabin Fire, who are another great Punk band from Fresno that is kicking my ass right now.  Come to Seattle guys!!! I would love to book you at the Morgue!!

No comments:

Post a Comment