Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Catheter at Libertatia 2001

I was trying to find some live footage of an old band some friends and I were in.  Unfortunately, I don't really think there is any in existence.  So, here is Catheter playing at Libertatia 2001.  They played right after we did.





Oh, by the way...

Libertatia is an annual camping and music festival lovingly organized by my Sisters and Brothers in arms.  We are Pyrate Punx.  We are ANTI-RACIST, ANTI-SEXIST, ANTI-HOMOPHOBIC, ANTI-XENOPHOBIC.  We have been hosting this yearly party for fourteen years now.  You are all more than welcome to come party with us.  Every year, the location remains a secret so as not to arouse the suspicions of the BLM or local law enforcers.  If you have any interest in attending, volunteering or playing the stage, you can contact me here.  Don't be a bonehead, Anarchy can succeed.


No comments:

Post a Comment